Today's Challenge: Floors and Flat Surfaces...got any placed that need tidying. Take a moment today to pick things up on your way by!
School Challenge: Prepare for a new week of school.
Inspiring Thought: Today is Ezra Jack Keats birthday! It might be too warm to check out The Snowy Day, but how about another book to remember this author/illustrator? (I use the book Literature for Lively Lessons to make these connections and find out what's fun to include in our days)
For me today:
- breakfast and church on time- did everyone set their clocks ahead? I'm looking forward to more light in the evenings!
- prepare for math co-op class tomorrow- I have an interesting mix of students and I need to spend some more time preparing and designing the classes.
- prepare for school at our house this week- both in planning and prep for those things to happen
- dust a few places
- make sure bathroom gets wiped down again
- take a walk- should be almost 60 today which is balmy and wonderful!
- laundry- I have to keep it humming so the pile doesn't get huge during house showing days
- library shelf- set out new things on the library shelf
- order up books from the library- math books and some books for Duchess. I'm hoping for something on catapults. I have something, but something more would be good.
I sure am hoping that someone will call to see the house. It's hard not to be nervous when we aren't having anyone see the place. Today would be a great day to see houses. So, let's pray we get some traffic!
I hope you all have a fun day ahead!