Today's Challenge: Pick up that thing/pile/task you keep walking by- today!
School Challenge: Prepare for a new week of school.
Inspiring Thought: Planning is not the thing (including fancy or non-fancy notebooking pages) DOING is the thing! (me)
For me today:
- breakfast early
- pick up the few things that are out of place (not many)
- quick wipe down to the bathroom
- kitchen tidy
- lunch out
- 4H table- E13 and I are working the 4H table at the Charlotte's Web production this afternoon
- Charlotte's Web- at the theater as a whole family
- drop E13 at youth group
- head HOME!
- pick up E at youth group
- prepare for school this week- starting something new with the middle kids
- prepare for co-op class
We'll be out all day today. Besides living out of town with the price of gas so high, we have a lot to do.
Also, some people are coming to see the house this afternoon.
There are 1000 people expected to be at the theater this afternoon. The show time is 3pm and they expect the line to be fully formed at 1pm . I'm hoping we can save seats- or something. I guess we'll be sitting in the back. At least the tickets will have been free!
Have a great day!