Today's Challenge: Floors and flat surfaces today!
School Challenge: Long range planning- when is everyone ending their school year?
Inspiring Thought: (from Read for the Heart) Thus it is absolutely necessary that children be given the means to dream. Children can be filled up with facts, equipped with a wide knowledge, and trained to embrace a correct understanding of reality. BUT, if their imagination has died in the process, they will have no energizing dream on which to base a vision-driven life.
For me today:
- post office to send a few things
- library to pick up some books- and I'll see what can be returned
- pick up E13 at 10:30
- perhaps a stop at a store before coming home
- study falconry
- do school planning- particularly math for R
- MOPS work
- school reports
- online orders (two)
- get house back into showing shape- no calls since the open house. We obviously live in a stink house.
- email friends about plans
Have a lovely Saturday!